I am always open to new opportunities(except for web3 and blockchain). I’m particularly interested in relocating to other countries, especially Europe, Canada, or the United States. If you are interested in working with me, please feel free to contact me.
My name is Rustin Liu and I’m a passionate software engineer who specializes in distributed systems and dev tools.
As a software engineer at PingCAP, my main focus is on enhancing TiDB, which is an open-source distributed SQL database. I am also a core maintainer of TiCDC, which is a Change Data Capture (CDC) system for TiDB.
I am also a big believer in open source. I contribute to the Rust community, where I am working on three projects:
- Cargo - Cargo downloads your Rust package’s dependencies, compiles your packages, makes distributable packages.
- crates.io - The Rust package registry.
- console - A debugger for async rust!
I used to be a maintainer of Rustup, which is a toolchain manager for Rust.
Programming languages I primarily code in:
Languages I speak:
- English (Professional working proficiency)
- Chinese (Native proficiency)
You can contact me by clicking badges above or below badges, or e-mailing me directly. My email address is on my GitHub profile.